- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 10-12 People
A fun variation of the much-loved blueberry muffins, these muffins use lemon yogurt for a fresh taste.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, finely grated
- 2/3 cup lemon-flavored yogurt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups blueberries
- Mix together flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Beat lemon juice, lemon rind, yogurt, milk, butter and eggs; mix well.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.