- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1/2 cup
This lemon basil cream, made with crème fraiche, lemon juice and fresh basil, makes the perfect finishing touch when swirled onto soups as a garnish.
- 5 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, finely minced
- 6 tablespoons crème fraiche
- 3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Place the basil and the lemon juice into a small blender and process until the mixture is smooth.
- Put the crème fraiche into a small bowl and add the basil mixture. Stir well until blended and then serve immediately.