- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 3-4 servings
Quick and simple, lemon and tarragon baked fish fillets.
- 1 pound sole or halibut fillets
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a shallow baking pan.
- Add the fish fillets and 1 tablespoon of the butter to the prepared pan. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 8-10 minutes, flip and bake for 6 more minutes, or until the fish flakes.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan and heat until melted. Serve over the cooked fish.