- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Serve a batch of these refreshing cocktails with an assortment of spicy appetizers.
- 2 ounces rum
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar or Rich Simple Syrup
- Orange and lemon twists to garnish
- Put a martini glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake vigorously for 35 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass, garnish and serve immediately.