- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 2 pounds lamb
This marinade is truly a classic; its versatile and complimentary flavor adds just the right amount of aroma and taste to compliment a meal. Enjoy brushed on lamb before and after cooking.
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano
- 4 sprigs fresh oregano
- 1-1/2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- Place the garlic, shallots, rosemary, oregano, oil, and lemon juice into a bowl and whisk vigorously until combined; use immediately.