- Prep: 8 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 8 min
- Serving: Makes about 1 cup
This simple vinaigrette bursting with clean and fresh flavors of mint and lemon is perfect drizzled on salads and steamed vegetables.
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, mustard, sugar and garlic with a whisk until well blended.
- Slowly pour in the oil and continue to whisk until thick. Sprinkle in the salt, pepper and mint, and mix to combine.
- Store in a tightly capped glass jar in the refrigerator.