- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 8 servings
This delicious and aromatic lemon and herb butter sauce is scrumptious spooned over grilled fish and chicken, or used as a dipping sauce for steamed seafood.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 3 large garlic cloves, very finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped thyme leaves
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the butter, garlic, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice and thyme into a bowl and whisk well to combine. Season the mixture with a few pinches of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, and then continue to whisk until completely blended.