- Prep: 2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Leek Dip in a Loaf is a popular appetizer served in a hollowed loaf of French bread.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package Knorr leek soup mix
- 1 package chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 1 bunch green onion tops, chopped
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 large round loaf French bread
- Mix all ingredients except bread together in bowl. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Hollow out loaf, cutting bread into bite-sized cubes. Spoon dip into bread bowl. Serve with bread cubes.