- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cachaça-based cocktail was named Best in Show at the 2010 Wine and Spirits Wholesalers of America Convention.
Photo originally appeared on liquor.com
- 1-1/2 ounces cachaça
- 3/4 ounces cherry liqueur
- 1 ounce passion fruit puree
- 1-1/2 ounces fresh lime sour (3 parts fresh lime juice, 2 parts simple syrup)
- 8 fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 drops sriracha sauce
- 2 cherries to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for cherries, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the cherries and then serve immediately.