- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Bring your salad dressing back to the delicious basics with this clean and simple classic Lebanese blend of olive oil, garlic, freshly squeezed lemon and mint.
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 large lemon, squeezed
- 1/3 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- pinch of dried mint
- Place the garlic in a mortar and pestle, sprinkle with some sea salt and then mash into a paste.
- Transfer the garlic paste to a small bowl and then add the lemon juice and the mint. Whisk to combine and then slowly pour in the olive oil, whisking vigorously to blend.