- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Also known as The Green Flower, this champagne cocktail is a fresh blend of basil, gin, kiwi and lime juice.
- 2-1/2 ounces champagne
- 2 basil leaves
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1/3 kiwi
- 1/4 ounces fresh lime juice
- Mint leaf and cherry to garnish
- Fill a champagne glass with the champagne and then set aside.
- Place the remaining ingredients into a cocktail shaker and muddle gently to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds.
- Strain into the glass with the champagne and then garnish with the cherry and mint leaf; serve immediately.