- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Great stand in to a traditional lasagna!
- 6 ounces lasagna or wide noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can spaghetti sauce with meat
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) package slices Mozzarella cheese
- Cook the noodles in salted water. Drain.
- Combine the spaghetti sauce with the oregano.
- Grease a 10 x6 baking dish. Alternately lay layers of noodle, cottage cheese, Mozzarella and sauce. Be sure to end with sauce on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.