- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Lazy Apple Pie is for the working woman who wants a pie, wants it now and wants it fresh and delicious. Yes, there are shortcuts. No, taste is not sacrificed.
- 2 High Quality Frozen Deep Dish Pie Shells (I prefer Marie Callendar)
- I can prepared apple pie filling
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Thaw pie shells
- Pour apple pie filling in pie shell and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar
- Carefully remove remaining pie shell from container. (This is the hard part) and place it on top of the apple-filled shell.
- Pinch sides of crush together to seal. By the way, if you happened to tear the shell as you were removing it from the pan, just pinch it together. It will be fine.
- Poke a few holes in the top of the pie and sprinkle with some more cinnamon sugar
- Bake for about an hour.