- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 10-12
Layered Taco Dip is a party favorite. Make each layer a bit smaller than the previous one so that the outside rim of each layer shows. Put on a sombrero and say "Ole!'
- 2 medium avocados
- juice of one lemon
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- ripe black olives for garnish
- tortilla chips
- Using a 9 inch pie place assemble dip ingredients.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over avocados. Let stand a few minutes, then pour off remaining juice. Puree in blender and spread in bottom of dish.
- Make a layer of sour cream mixed with taco seasoning.
- Make a layer of cheese, chopped tomatoes, chopped scallions.
- Garnish the final layer with black olives.