- Prep: 48 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 48 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8-10
This Layered Spinach Salad looks impressive and tastes great.
- 10 ounces fresh spinach, cut into small pieces
- 6 eggs, hard cooked and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of sugar
- 1/2 head lettuce, cut into small pieces
- 1, 10 ounce package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 pound Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 pound bacon, fried and crumbled
- Layer vegetables and eggs in a serving dish.
- Mix together mayo and sour cream. Spread on salad.
- Sprinkle with Swiss cheese. Cover and refrigerate 24 to 48 hours. Add bacon before serving.