- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: Makes about 4-1/2 cups
This simple appetizer, made with cheese, bacon and sour cream, is delicious served with crackers or tortilla chips.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Ranch seasoning
- 6 ounces (1-1/2 cups) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 slices (3/4 cup) bacon, cooked, chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- Place the sour cream, cream cheese and ranch seasoning in a medium-sized bowl, and beat at medium speed until blended.
- Transfer the cheese mixture to a serving plate and evenly spread on the bottom of the plate.
- Sprinkle the cheese mixture with the cheddar cheese, bacon and onion, and then place the spread in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.