- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6
Layered potato salad that's perfect for family barbecues and potlucks.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds unpeeled potatoes
- 2 cups celery
- 1 cup red onions
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup green onions
- In a medium sauce pan, whisk together eggs and sugar, then vinegar and 2 tablespoons of water.
- Bring mix to a boil for 4 minutes.
- Pour into a bowl and whisk in mayonnaise and salt. Chill in refrigerator.
- Cook potatoes over medium-low heat for about 20 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, thinly slice celery. Half and thinly slice onions. Wedge hard-boiled eggs.
- Drain potatoes; then cool and cube.
- In a large bowl, layer potatoes, celery, onion, eggs, dressing, and green onions.