- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr 20 min
- Total: 6 hr 35 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Easy, slow cooker Mexcian casserole.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican style whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package corn chips, crushed
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mexican style cheese
- Brown the beef and onions over medium heat. Drain.
- Combine the beef mixture, soup and corn in the slow cooker. PLace the corn chips on top and then pour enchilada sauce over. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Add cheese. Cover and cook for 20 more minutes.