- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 12 hr
- Total: 12 hr
- Serving: 8 servings
Layered slow cooker potato and sausage casserole.
- 2 pounds potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced
- Layer the potato slices in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Combine the garlic, bell pepper, onion and celery in a separate bowl. Pour half of it over the potato slices.
- Pour half of the sausage over the vegetables. Repeat with the veggie mix and sausage.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours.