- Prep: 2 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 20 min
- Serving: 32 servings
This Asian-inspired spread combines a variety of flavors in one simple and delicious layered appetizer dish.
- 3/4 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup bottled sweet and sour sauce
- Place the chicken, green onions, 1 tablespoon cilantro, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a medium bowl, and stir to combine.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hour so flavors can blend.
- Place the cream cheese and the milk in a bowl, and blend with a mixer until creamy.
- Evenly spread the cheese mixture onto a flat serving dish and then top with the chicken mixture, followed by the cilantro, peanuts and carrots. Using a spoon, drizzle the dish with the sweet and sour sauce, and serve.