- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A sweet-tart concoction, this Tiki-style cocktail has a surprisingly intense yet smooth flavor that is further highlighted by the smoky taste of the Martinique rum.
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce passion fruit syrup
- 1/4 ounce falernum
- 3 ounce aged Martinique rum
- 3/4 cup crushed ice
- Cherry and orange slice to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and process the mixture for 5 seconds until smooth but still slushy.
- Pour the mixture into a tall glass and add more crushed ice to top. Serve immediately garnished with the cherry and the orange slice.