- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Need to get a dinner going in a pinch, throw this chili together in the crockpot and let it cook all day.
- 4 pounds lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 (10 ounce) packages hot chili mix
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes with liquid
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Ranch Style or chili beans, OPTIONAL
- Mix everything together in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low.