- Prep: 16 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 16 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A unique way to serve lasagna noodles, this pasta dish with chicken sausage, spinach and sundried tomatoes makes an impressive presentation.
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 1 cup dried tomato halves (not oil packed), coarsely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound fully cooked chicken sausage links, cut in half and then into large pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 5-ounce bag baby spinach
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Shaved Parmesan to garnish
- Prepare the lasagna noodles according to package directions, drain (reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid, and set aside.
- Put the chopped sundried tomatoes and the garlic into a bowl and add the reserved cooking liquid.
- Place the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and then add the sausage. Cook the sausage, turning frequently, until heated through and then stir in the garlic mixture and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and a few pinches of salt and pepper, stir to combine and then remove the pan form the heat.
- Layer the lasagna noodles and the sausage mixture into a stack and then garnish with some shaved Parmesan. Serve immediately.