- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
A great way to make Lasagna.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large can tomato sauce (29 oz.)
- 1 c. water
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 pkg. no-cook lasagna noodles (8 oz.)
- 4 c. shredded mozzarella cheese (16 oz.)
- 2 c. small-curd cottage cheese (12 oz.)
- Â½ c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook beef, onion and garlic in a skillet over medium heat until meat in brown, drain.
- Add the tomato sauce, water, tomato paste, salt and oregano; mix well.
- Spread a fourth of the meat sauce in an ungreased crock pot.
- Arrange a third of the noodles over sauce (break the noodles).
- Repeat layers twice.
- Top with remaining meat sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until noodles are tender.