- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This Benedictine and Puerto Rican rum cocktail can carry its own as a pre-dinner or even during dinner drink. Its sweet, slightly herbal and bright citrusy taste doesn’t coat but instead refreshes the palette.
- 1-1/2 ounces Benedictine
- 1 ounce light Puerto Rican rum
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- Lemon peel twist to garnish
- Place the Benedictine, rum and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Stir the mixture to combine for 30 seconds, and then strain into a wine glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a lemon peel twist and serve immediately.