- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 16 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Either make your own tomato sauce or use a good-quality, store-bought version to make this simple weeknight dinner dish.
- 8 lamb chops
- 1-1/2 cups jarred tomato sauce
- 1 pound baby spinach
- 7 ounces halloumi cheese, sliced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Place the tomato sauce, spinach, cheese and lamb chops into a baking dish and then add a pinch of salt and pepper. Flip the chops to coat with the sauce and then place in the oven for about 40 minutes to cook.
- Serve the chops immediately topped with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.