- Prep: 1 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 1-1/2 pounds of boneless lamb
Don’t grill your lamb kebabs without coating them in this delicious marinade first, otherwise you’ll be missing out on lots of added flavor.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Place all of the ingredients into a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the lamb and any vegetables and toss to coat.
- Thread the meat and vegetables onto the skewers and let rest at room temperature for 1 hour, or refrigerate overnight, to infuse lamb with flavor.