- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Sleek, smooth and ultra-feminine; this cocktail is ideal for a bridal shower or ladies luncheon.
- 1 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 2 teaspoon fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Champagne, chilled
- Lemon peel curl
- Place the gin, liqueur and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for a few seconds, and then strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Top the cocktail with the chilled champagne and then garnish with the lemon peel curl.