- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This gin and dry vermouth cocktail was created by Nico Dassas of The Den in Sydney. The addition of chamomile liqueur adds a delicious touch of unique flavor.
Photo originally appeared on www.4bars.com.au
- 1 ounce Plymouth gin
- 1 ounce dry vermouth
- 1/2 tablespoon chamomile liqueur
- lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.