- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: makes about 4 dozen
These lacation cookies are great for any nursing mama. Eat 4 a day for optimal results, avoid if you have a natural overabundant supply.
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoonds milled flaxseed
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Brewer's yeast
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 3 cups oats
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine the flaxseed and water, mix and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Combine the butter and sugars, mix until creamed. Add eggs, mix again.
- Stir in the flaxseed/water mix. Add the vanilla. Beat until well mixed.
- Combine the oats, raisins and almonds and set aside.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, salt and brewer's yeast. Add the butter mixture. Beat until well combined.
- Stir in the oat, raisin and almond mix.
- Drop by the spoonful onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown. Allow to cool before removing from cookie sheet.