- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This Italian-inspired cocktail combines an elegant mix of pomegranate liqueur, grenadine and Aqua Luca. Garnish with a lime or lemon twist.
- 2 ounces Agua Luca
- 1 ounce Pama pomegranate Liqueur
- 1/2 Grenadine
- Juice of 1 lime
- Lime or lemon twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake vigorously for a few seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled champagne flute and then top with some champagne.
- Garnish the cocktail with a lemon or lime twist and serve immediately.