- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Serve this silver tequila-based cocktail in a rocks glass rimmed with cinnamon and sugar.
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Lime wedge for rimming the glass
- 3 parts silver tequila
- 3 parts pineapple juice
- 1 part Licor 43
- 1 part freshly squeezed lime juice
- Dash Cinnamon Syrup
- Place the cinnamon and sugar into a small bowl and mix to combine. Transfer to a shallow plate.
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of a rocks glass and then dip the rim into the cinnamon mixture to coat.
- Place the remaining ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass filled with fresh ice and serve.