- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
If you cannot obtain a bottle of Havana Club rum, use either Puerto Rican or Dominican light rum to make this daiquiri instead.
- 2 ounces Cuban light rum
- juice of half a lime
- 1 teaspoon maraschino liqueur
- 1 teaspoon sugar or simple syrup
- A bit over 1/4 cup crushed ice
- Maraschino cherry to garnish
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a blender and process until smooth.
- Transfer to the prepared glass, garnish with the cherry and serve immediately.