- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Original and unique with undertones of citrus and spice, this sake-based cocktail is an enjoyably complex mixed drink.
Photo originally appeared on liquor.com
- 3 ounces sake
- 1 slice fresh grapefruit slice
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- 1 barspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 barspoon simple syrup
- grapefruit slice and fresh mint sprig to garnish
- Place the grapefruit slice and the jalapeño into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the sake, lemon juice and simple syrup to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the grapefruit slice and fresh mint sprig and then serve immediately.