- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Serve this bubbly citrus and ginger cocktail in a chilled champagne flute. The sparkling liquid and floating kumquat halves make a beautiful, and delicious, presentation.
- 5 ounces dry sparkling wine
- 1/2 ounce ginger liqueur
- 2 kumquats, halved crosswise
- Place a champagne flute in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Add the wine and ginger to the prepared glass and then squeeze in the kumquat juice from the cut halves.
- Drop in the juiced kumquats and serve immediately.