- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 4 servings of meat
Kumquats taste similar to tangerines but are slightly sourer. Enjoy them in this citrus marinade for pork, chicken or fish.
- 2 cups sliced kumquats (about 8 ounces whole)
- 1 bunch scallion whites, sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix well until combined.
- Marinate your choice of meat in the mixture for at least 1 hour before cooking.