- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The blend of kumquat and ginger make this vibrant colored cocktail a unique beverage with dazzling presentation.
- 1 kumquat
- 2 slices ginger
- 1/2 ounce Caribik Sun Acerola Concentrate
- 3/4 ounce 8000 Generations Soju
- 1-1/2 ounces Kissui Miyanoyuki Junmai Sake
- Place the kumquat, ginger and Caribik Sun Acerola Concentrate into a cocktail shaker and muddle with a muddler or the back of a wooden spoon.
- Pour in the Soju and the Sake and shake the mixture vigorously to combine.
- Fine-strain the mixture into a martini glass and garnish with a piece of kumquat. Serve immediately.