- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The word Kosher in this recipe’s name is derived from the kosher pickle juice and slices that are used to garnish this cocktail.
- 3 1/2 ounces dry gin
- 1/4 ounce dry vermouth
- 1/4 ounce pickle juice
- 3 kosher pickle slices, to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass in the freezer for five minutes.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway full with ice and then pour in the gin, vermouth and pickle juice.
- Stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with the pickle slices and serve.