- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes a bit over 1/2 cup
This fiery compound butter blend is made with Korean red pepper flakes. Enjoy it topped on grilled meat, melted on fresh corn on the cob or even drizzled over roasted potatoes and vegetables.
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon Japanese mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Korean pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- sea salt
- Place the mustard powder into a bowl with the mayonnaise and whisk to combine. Add the red pepper flakes and a few pinches of salt to the mixture, and then slowly pour in the lemon juice, whisking vigorously to blend.