- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Rice Krispies treats are yummy and even more fun when made into the shape of animals and other objects.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows or 4 cups of miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- Canned frosting or decorating gel
- Assorted candies
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool slightly. Using cookie cutters coated with cooking spray cut into desired shapes.
- Decorate with frosting and/or candies. Best if served the same day.