- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Rub for a 14-ounce steak
This rub recipe is used as the base for Kona Crusted Steak. It adds amazing flavor and texture to grilled meat and keeps the beef quite moist.
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup kona ground decaffeinated coffee
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mustard powder
- 1/4 cup granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lowry season salt
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Use the rub to coat the steak and form a crust before grilling.