- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 10-15 Servings
This delicious rhubarb-flavored punch got its name from the fact that it can literally ‘knock you out’ due to its high alcohol content. Make sure you and your guests drink responsibly.
- 2-1/2 cups Rhubarb Syrup
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups dark rum, such as Myers’s
- 1-1/2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 7 medium lemons), chilled
- Place all of the ingredients into a pre-chilled punch bowl.
- Stir the mixture for about 30 seconds to blend and to chill.
- Serve in glasses over ice.