- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1
A sweet and simple cocktail with a bright lemony zing of flavor, this beverage works well to top off a rich and filling meal.
- 2 ounces Virgin Islands rum
- 1/2 ounce orange curaçao
- 1/2 ounce raspberry syrup
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 slice of orange to garnish
- 1 slice of pineapple to garnish
- 2 raspberries to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with crushed ice.
- Stir the mixture to combine for about 20 seconds, and then pour into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with an orange wedge, pineapple wedge and the raspberries, and serve immediately.