- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Lychee is a Chinese fruit with a delicate white pulp and an aromatic flavor. You can find canned lychees and syrup in most supermarkets.
- 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 3 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces lychee syrup
- 4 ounces ginger ale
- Kiwi and lychee balls to garnish
- Place the kiwifruit, vodka and lychee syrup into a cocktail shaker, muddle to combine and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds, add the ginger ale and then stain into 2 collins cocktail glasses filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with the kiwi and lychee balls and serve immediately.