- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Ripe kiwis give this soda sparkler a sweet-tart flavor that can’t be beat. Serve with a spicy Mexican dish and enjoy.
- 2 ripe kiwis, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar
- Cold seltzer water, also known as club soda
- Put the kiwis and the lime juice into a blender and blend on high until mixture is smooth.
- Evenly divide the mixture between two tall glasses and then add 2 tablespoons of the agave nectar. Stir the mixture to combine then add some ice and top with the seltzer.
- Gently stir with a long spoon and serve.