- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 2 cups
Fresh and juicy summer fruit is for more than just fruit salads or an afternoon snack. Preparing fresh summer fruit salsas to pair with grilled meat and fish dishes will make for light and tasty summer meals.
- 6 ripe kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh habanero pepper
- 1 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine kiwi, pomegranate seeds, avocado, cucumber, and habanero in a medium bowl.
- Whisk olive oil with lime juice and cilantro. Drizzle dressing over salsa and season to taste with salt and pepper. Gently stir to mix well.