- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 8 People
Have a Wacky Wednesday night with your family and make this kiwi and blueberry dessert pizza. The kiwi and blueberry combination is delightful, the delicious orange-cream cheese filling is divine and the sweet crust will make your mouth water for more!
- 1-1/2 sticks of butter, softened, not melted
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- Zest of 1 orange
- 3 kiwi, sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- For the crust, combine the butter, powdered sugar and flour and process until the ingredients come together to form a ball.
- Remove and press into a 12-inch tart pan, pressing against the bottom as well as up the sides.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 13 to 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- For the filling, beat the cream cheese, sugar and orange zest. Spread on top of the cooled crust.
- Layer the entire top with the kiwi, and drop the blueberries where any of the white filling is showing (in between the circles of each kiwi).