- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Capture the spirit of Jamaica in a classic Colada cocktail with this island rum-based mixed drink.
Photo originally appeared on liquor.com
- 1-1/2 ounces Jamaican rum
- 1-1/2 ounces coconut water
- 1-1/2 ounces fresh pineapple juice
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- lime wheel to garnish
- Place the rum, coconut water, pineapple juice, bitters and lime juice into a cocktail glass filled with crushed ice. Stir the mixture to combine and then garnish with a lime wheel. Serve immediately.