- Prep: 8 hr
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 8 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Always a kid pleaser, yummy, cremy taffy apple salad.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 8 ounce whipped topping, thawed
- 4 large apples diced
- 1 cup minature marshmallows
- 2 cups peanuts
- In a sauce pan combine the drained pineapple juice, vinegar, sugar, egg and flour. Stirring constantly, heat on medium until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Pour the juice mixture into a bowl and mix in the whipped topping. Add in the pineapple, apples, marshmallows and peanuts until well coated.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours.