- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr 10 min
- Total: 4 hr 30 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A fun and easy slow cooked macaroni and cheese with corn and ground beef dinner.
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (7 ounce) packages macaroni and cheese dinners
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Season the beef with the salt and brown in a skillet. Cook the macaroni and cheese according to the package.
- Mix the beef, macaroni and corn in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low. Sprinkle the cheese over and recover until melted. Serve.